Cranio Sacral Therapy (CST) is a gentle, hands-on method of evaluating and enhancing the functioning of a physiological body system called the craniosacral system – comprised of the membranes and cerebrospinal fluid that surround and protect the brain and spinal cord.
Using a soft touch, practitioners release restrictions in the craniosacral system to improve the functioning of the central nervous system.
As it complements and enhances the body’s natural healing processes, CST is effective for a wide range of medical problems associated with pain and dysfunction, including:
- Migraine Headaches
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Orthopaedic Problems
- Chronic Fatigue
- Stress and Tension-Related Problems
- Fibromyalgia and other Connective-Tissue Disorders
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Post-Surgical Dysfunction
Sessions are 45 minutes or 60 minutes duration. Sessions can be done with the patient fully clothed. Wearing loose comfortable clothing is recommended.